Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Vintage Marketplace

"Great journey, great joy."
        ~Lailah Gifty Akita

   I'm back!! Back from one of the most amazing holidays I have ever been on! It was truly a vacation of dreams come true for me. I will share everything with you here and first of all I am going to show you pictures from the prettiest vintage sale I've been to in my life! I have always longed to go to The Vintage Marketplace show in Temecula California. I have looked at pictures of the gorgeous stalls by some of my favourite ladies like Christie Repasy, Three Sisters, and The Shabby Chateau and yearned to be there - well this past weekend my dream became a reality! I got to walk through those tents filled with treasures in the morning sunshine and soak up all the loveliness. It was wonderful and I came away with some beautiful keepsakes. Here are the quick photos I snapped during my blissful morning at the marketplace... 

My shop will be reopening today and new treasures will be added over the next few weeks! 



















2 comments:

  1. Aaahhhhhh!!!!! Gorgeously gorgeous GORGEOUSNESS!!!!! It must have been soooo tempting to bring everything home! How wonderful! I hope you'll show us what treasures you found there! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Thank you for coming to our event!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete