Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chandelier Romance

"A heart in love with beauty never grows old."
                           ~Turkish Proverb

     I love chandeliers - they are eye-catching and elegant, and like jewelry, dress up a room. In my house we have one in nearly EVERY room! That is how much we love them! I was browsing through etsy the other day and kept happening upon the most beautiful chandeliers! It inspired me to do a post on them and I began searching for chandeliers and related art and accessories. I found some wonderful things to share with you! The pictures below are all of items on Etsy including light fixtures, photo prints, artwork, pillows, tags, and more. I hope you will visit some of the stores linked below to see more of the beautiful things for sale from these wonderful sellers! There are so many fabulous finds! Enjoy!





















3 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of Chandeliers.
    Thank you so much for including my print:)
    Wendy
    Cafe Baudelaire and Mulberry Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a divine collection! I am a huge fan of Cafe Baudelaire and Mulberry Muse too! Warmest wishes from a 500 year old farmhouse in England - Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic collection! You've got a great eye. Thank you so much for including me! – g

    ReplyDelete